BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 1, 2010

My Wishes~~~

Hi…. I am here again with the new topic. Before I go further, I want to give some courage to all my friends. Huh? Well, the real war is start. Means, we are now “fighting” with our assignment, test and class replaces. Wait a minute. It is like a sign that the final exam is closest. Oh my God! To all my friends, I wish “GAMBATE”. Okay, let proceed to the blog writing.



Wonder girl

I still remember when I still a little cute girl, I always dreaming about to save the world. Hehehe… I always dream that I am wear a smart and power costume that can protect my self and the super power that can help me to fight the evil. :p…

Did you think that you are the real hero for yourself without the super power or weird costume?


Millionaire

If I am a millionaire, I always think that I can have anything in this world. I always hear that if you have money, you can conk the world. Hhmmm… It is true??

You are richer than the millionaire is. It is nothing if you are alone.


Prime minister

Become a prime minister can make all people be respect to me. With the full authority on the country, I can decide the way of the country. Hahaha…

Are you sure that you are strong enough to leading the country?


Burglar

When a read the newspaper, for almost everyday will have a story about burglar. I cannot imagine the satisfaction they get after do this stupid job. Some people say, try to get on their place to feel the feeling. Hmmm…

There is a lot of job you can do at the outside. Become a criminals means you are also criminal on yourself when you just destroy your life and your future.


Genius

Sometimes I am jealous with the young boy with his intelligent brain. Well, in a minute the can solve the hard question. However, is that true that be a genius we are special?

You should happy be yourself because sometime be a normal is better that special.


Singer

Hehehe… sometimes I like to singing. However, I have a very bad voice. Huhuhu.. If I sing the song, I will destroy it with my voice. Ahak..

There is something in yourself that you do not know. Try discovering it.


Princess

I always see in the movie that a princess will get a special treat from all people. She will get anything that she wanted. Wow! How so very special to be the princess.

You are indeed a princess. You are daughter to your parents and your country gems.


Little cute girl

Sometimes I hope I can go back to my childhood. It is because sometime I hate with my real world that full with the pretending. Well, children have no worry about that. What they can do is just feel happy.

There should have a reason that maybe good for yourself.for every problem that is coming should have the way to solve it.


Around the world

When I watching the television and hear the story from the others about the beautiful of other country, I just imagine about it. After that, I am hoping that I was at their shoes that can see the beautiful.

It is true that your country is the best but it is nothing to feel the different of the other country, that maybe it can be your teacher. Well, experience is the best teacher for your life.


One of the best

I always want be the best in everything. Unfortunately, it is impossible. It is always have obstacles to achieve it. Sometime, it makes me give up and just let it go.

If you fail once does not mean you fail forever. Obstacles that will come are a pattern that makes success even more beautiful. Admit it means that you are a failure forever. Not be the best means the best in the eyes of everyone but we feel we are simply the best when working with their own efforts.



That is my entire wish. Do not forget to read my entry next week with the interesting topic. Oh yeah, MITEK is coming right. So, let us enjoy the week and do not forget to study. Daaa~~~

0 comments: